Annual Giving Societies
The Darden Society
The Darden Society is a group of annual supporters who demonstrate a commitment to the School through gifts at the following levels:
- Executive Circle: $100,000 and above
- Sponsors’ Circle: $50,000+
- Founders’ Circle: $25,000+
- Leaders: $10,000+
- Fellows: $5,000+
- Dean’s Roundtable: $2,500+
- Abbott Associates: $1,000+ (four most recent graduating classes)
The Hickory Club
Named for Dean Charles C. Abbott’s ever-loyal black Labrador retriever Hickory, the club recognizes dedicated alumni who give consistently each year to Darden for a minimum of three years.
Be a part of Darden’s fulcrum moment.